Trokšņu barjeras KOHLHAUER PLANTA®
Natural and enviroment-friendly for noise protection
KOHLHAUER PLANTA® noise barriers stand for ecologic noise protection solutions worldwide. Whether with or without planting – KOHLHAUER PLANTA® excels with natural design that adapts seamlessly to any environment.
The sophisticated element design and advanced system components allow for an extremely easy assembly of the noise barriers. KOHLHAUER PLANTA® – the reasonable solution for any budget.
KOHLHAUER PLANTA® noise barriers perfectly combine an appealing finish with sustainable construction and high technical requirements. All KOHLHAUER PLANTA® noise barriers have been tested by renowned institutes for noise insulation, sound absorptivity, wind load, frost and road salt resistance, durability, etc.
- Innovative aluminium sectional frame for adaption to regional and statical requirements
- Solid tongue and groove interlock for easy stacking of multiple elements
- More solid vertical bars for even higher noise barriers
- Ventilation and drain ducts for constant noise barrier performance and water drainage
- Innovative click-fastening system for various vertical post profiles reduces the assembly time effort at the construction site
- Modular standard components for a cost-efficient and short term delivery realisation of small and large-scale projects
- Various height compensation modules (stackable) for easy adaptation to different landscapes
- Extensive colour range for all system components allows an individual design
- CE-certified quality
- Excellent sound-insulating and highly absorptive performance on both sides
- Suitable for extensive planning on both sides
- Solid element structure for a consistent natural appearance, also without planting
- Extremely high aging and corrosion resistance
- High UV and colour resistance of all used materials
- Combinable to other KOHLHAUER® noise barrier elements
- All used materials 100% recyclable
Installation of the system components
The system's patent-pending fastening technology makes it possible to assemble the wall's elements without the need for screws, drilling or other processing of the wall's posts. This not only significantly reduces the time needed for assembly, it also protects the galvanized or otherwise coated wall elements from scratching and subsequent corrosion.