Noise Barrier KOHLHAUER LIGNA®
Environmental solution for sustainable noise protection
High quality timber noise barriers from treated pine (other woods are available upon request) as a highly sound absorbing or sound reflective version. The elements are CE-certified and correspond to EU standards. The elements are to be mounted between pre-installed posts; in piling pipe, concrete sleeve or auger pile foundations. Wall heights up to 6 m are feasible.
Noise barriers made of wood offer special design possibilities, have an excellent ecological balance (CO - neutral) and make an important contribution to relieving the strain on the environment and saving on resources.
- A chemical wood preserver is applied through pressure impregnation
- Slightly green colour shade
- The impregnation is environmentally friendly and persistent
- As a result of its resistance to deicing salt, no post-treatment is required
- Upper and lower chord made from profiled cross timbers
- Vertical key and slot planking on the back side
- In front of the planks an absorption mat is mounted; it is covered by a black glass mat on the front side
- Vertically nailed round timbers serve as cladding on the noise exposed surface
- Vertical frame timbers incorporate milled grooves for pre-compressed joint tape
- Additional locking through wedges